eavesdrop..


I really enjoyed the piano lessons! You encourage me to explore different musical chords and understand the mood of music that these chords can produce. It's amazing.

- vera, worship piano II student


I attended group lessons elsewhere previously before starting one-on-one lessons with Suyin, and I must say that I learnt so much more from her within a shorter period of time than I did with the group. Suyin is talented, knowledgeable and went at a pace that I was comfortable in. She taught me the basics and encouraged me to expand from there. I really enjoyed my lessons thoroughly and wouldn't have stopped if I didn't go overseas.
- marn, worship piano II student


Suyin's patience and flexibility allows me to progress at a pace that suits my schedule as an adult learner. Along with her broad musical knowledge and experience Suyin adds creativity and inspiration to each lesson, encouraging me to perform at the best of my abilities.
- narin, leisure piano student


I like your cute stickers and stamp chops for encouragement! :)
- samantha, worship piano I student


Su Yin has a God centered outlook on life, which I deeply appreciate. I also enjoy Su Yin's well rounded musiciality, notably her awareness during rehearsals and live performances, her excellent ear for accurate transcription, and her versatility over multiple instruments.
- jason, soul2soul bassist


Whenever I perform with Su Yin I feel like I’m playing with the CD soundtrack! Her feel and interpretation of songs are so accurate. She’s also a fan of complicated chords which makes her a very dedicated and proficient musician.
- james (founder of MyDrumSchool), soul2soul drummer


Su Yin performed at my previous cafe on a few occasions. A competent musician who takes her art seriously, Su Yin embodies the performer who relishes gig opportunities to share music that inspire others.
- jonathan of the Singapore Art Cafe



















on the airwaves